Pittsburgh Young Professionals Small Business Sponsorship
Pittsburgh Young Professionals is proud to announce the Small Business Sponsorship. This unique sponsorship was created to provide our members working for small companies and start ups the opportunity to raise awareness of their brand across the Pittsburgh Young Professional’s Network.
The Small Business selected to receive the award will receive the following items for 2018:
– Company’s Logo inclusion on PYP site for 12 months
– (2) PYP newsletter sponsored posts
– (1) Membership for staff/partners
– Ability to sponsor a PYP happy hour or professional development event to include:
- Company name in event title
- Recognition on social media
- Two minute welcome at the event
- 4 tickets to invite staff/partners to attend the event
The requirements in order to apply for the Sponsorship Award are as follows:
1. Must work for a Business with less than 100 employees
2. Business owner or applicant must be a current member of PYP
3. Business must be based in the Greater Pittsburgh Region
4. Submission must be made by Business Owner or with Business Owner’s Permission & Acknowledgement
Small Business Sponsorship applications are currently closed.
Deadline September 1, 2017
The Pittsburgh Young Professionals (PYP) Small Business Sponsorship Committee will select the small business winner (subject to the approval of the Board of Directors of the Pittsburgh Young Professionals).
No member of the PYP Small Business Sponsorship Committee, or his or her immediate family, shall be eligible for the award during his or her tenure on the PYP Small Business Sponsorship Committee. No member of the PYP Board of Directors, or his or her immediate family, shall be eligible for the award during his or her tenure on the PYP Board of Directors. The PYP Small Business Sponsorship Committee retains the right to withhold the award in any year if no candidate is determined to be qualified.