Join Pittsburgh Young Professionals
What is the value of a PYP membership?
PYP strives to ensure our membership is valuable. We are proud to share that for just $50 a year, members are able to:
- Develop relationships and network with a diverse group of young professionals from across the greater Pittsburgh area
- Expand impact in the region through social gatherings, professional development events, relaxed dinners, and community involvement
- Encourage academic development through the $1,000 PYP scholarship fund
- Attend over 50 events per year at no additional cost
- Access the 525+ active member directory
- Cultivate leadership skills through Committee involvement and Board of Directors opportunities
- RMU 15% tuition discount for PYP members. Some restrictions apply. Visit http://admissions.rmu.ed
u/graduate for more details.
Interested in our PYP scholarship?
Click Here for more details
A part of or own a small business?
Click Here for information on our Small Business Sponsorship
How do I get started?
The easiest way is by joining online. This entitles you to a 1-year membership for the low cost of $50. We also have 2 and 3-year membership options available at discounted rates ($90 and $120, respectively, please contact us for more information regarding multi-year memberships).
Starting in the summer of 2015, you do have the option of purchasing a lifetime membership. When you become a lifetime member, you show a commitment to all young professionals in the greater Pittsburgh region. Not only will you be able to experience the fantastic initiatives we’ll be launching the near future, but you’ll also be able to see how PYP makes a difference for many, years to come. The lifetime membership will cost $250.00. Please email membership to inquire about becoming a lifetime member.
Please note that joining online requires either a PayPal account or a credit card. If you do not have either of these, please contact us at email@example.com so we can make other arrangements.
Not ready to join? You can subscribe to our eNewsletter for free (members are automatically subscribed to the newsletter, but you can always opt out).